AUGUST 14, 2013
Arizona’s only all day, all night Halloween event October 26
CAVE CREEK – Halloween will be spookier than ever during this year’s Cave Creek Wicked. On Saturday, October 26, 2013, Cave Creek Wicked kicks off with fun for families, couples and singles from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. During this portion of the event, visitors will enjoy fun on the entire west end of Cave Creek along Cave Creek Road including:
• community-wide trick or treating
• a wild pet costume contest/parade 1:30 – 3 p.m.
• horse costume contest 11 a.m.
• Adaptive Force Thriller dancers at Frontier Town
• the BooCrew face painters
• arts and crafts
• fire and police fun and an auction
• fashion show and crystal and glitter tattoos at Pink Cadillac
• food and beverage including baked goods
• kids’ costume contest 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
• Juju’s Tutus
For the late night costumed crowd, beginning at 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. on October 26, board a complimentary fun bus that continuously loops to and from the town’s top saloons for wicked staggered costume contests, specialty themed cocktails and prizes.
For more information, visit www.cavecreekwicked.com.