JULY 3, 2013
Third Annual GoGreen Conference in Arizona announced for Dec. 3
Call for proposals open to regional community
PHOENIX – The 3rd annual GoGreen Conference in Phoenix, Ariz., is a one-day, sustainability learning experience featuring tactical workshops, collaborative peer-to-peer learning opportunities, solutions-centered deep dives into pervasive regional issues, and a showcase of leadership across the public, private, nonprofit and academic sectors. GoGreen Phoenix 2013 will take place at the Phoenix Convention Center on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013. Registration will open in July at phoenix.gogreenconference.net.
An official Call for Proposals has been released to shape GoGreen's 2013 program. The deadline for submissions of workshops and industry showcases is Friday, July 12, 2013.
The GoGreen Phoenix 2013 Call For Proposals
Areas of interest include:
– Data measurement tools and tracking
– Employee and stakeholder engagement
– Human health and social equity
– Internal transformation: governance, policy, and operations
– Innovative business models: triple bottom line and social enterprise
– Transit solutions
– Key industries in Arizona: health care, real estate & sports
– Sustainable urban development Technology Demos
– Appropriate technology
– Energy, waste or water management
– Resource management software
– Smart meters & building management systems
Organizers urge a special emphasis on proposals that provide exceptional learning value in sustainability strategies, solutions and/or concrete tools for an audience of organizational leaders and decision makers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
More information is available at phoenix.gogreenconference.net. Tickets will be available for purchase in July 2013.