OCTOBER 24, 2012
What's happening in Scottsdale
Oct. 26-28, Friday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., The Thunderbird's Fine Art and Wine on the Canal, www.thunderbirdartists.com
Oct. 27-28, Saturday-Sunday, 12 p.m.-8 p.m., Cowboy Days in Old Town, near Main St. and Brown Ave., for more info check out Old Town Scottsdale - Historic on Facebook
Oct. 31 - Nov. 4, Wednesday - Sunday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Charles Schwab Cup Championship, Desert Mountain Club, www.schwabcup.com
Nov. 3-4, Saturday - Sunday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Scottsdale Air Fair, at the Scottsdale Airport, www.ScottsdaleAirFair.com
Nov. 8 - Nov. 11th, Scottsdale Fall for the Arts Events
• The Western ArtWalk, Thursday, Nov. 8 from 7-9 p.m.
• Main Street Quick Draw Auction, Saturday, Nov. 10, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., on Main St.
just west of Scottsdale Rd.
• Beaux Arts Fundraiser, Saturday, Nov. 10, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., Scottsdale Artist's
School, 3720 N. Marshall Way
• Scottsdale Public Art Canal Convergence, Nov. 10-11, Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. and
Sunday 12 p.m.-6 p.m., on the Scottsdale Waterfront
• For more info: www.ScottsdaleFallfortheArts.com
Nov. 10, Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Granite Reef Senior Center's 29th annual Arts & Crafts Fair, 1700 N. Granite Reef Road, 480-312-1700, email@example.com
Nov. 16-18, Friday - Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Thunderbird Emporium, on the Scottsdale Waterfront, www.thunderbirdartists.com
Nov. 17-18, Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., ArtFest of Scottsdale, on the Civic Center Mall, www.888artfest.com
Nov. 24 Small Business Saturday, get out and enjoy shopping at your favorite small business, for more information and promotions: www.ShopSmall.com or Small Business Saturday on Facebook