BY SEAN MCCAFFREY | AUGUST 29, 2012
B.A.N.-PAC Unveils Mission: To repeal the Obama amnesty for illegal aliens
Are you ready to stand up and make a difference in Washington?
For two years, Ban Amnesty Now has led the national effort to educate Americans about the threat posed by illegal immigration and the dangers of Barack Obama’s amnesty schemes.
Today, B.A.N.-PAC has been launched and has already endorsed key conservative candidates for Congress in Arizona, California, Minnesota, Florida and Iowa…
…as part of our effort to build a majority in Congress that will REPEAL the Obama amnesty for illegal aliens and finally secure America’s borders!
What’s more, we can announce today that we are officially endorsing the Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan ticket for president and vice president…and we need your help to make sure they get elected!
I’m sure you know by now that Mitt Romney and Sheriff Joe Arpaio are longtime allies.
And I’m sure you are aware that Mitt Romney is a solid conservative voice on border security, illegal immigration, and reversing Barack Obama’s catastrophic amnesty failures which will cost America millions of additional jobs.
What’s more, Gov. Romney has selected as his vice president a tried-and-true conservative who will always put America’s economy, America’s jobs, and America’s interests first.
Are we happy about Congressman Paul Ryan’s selection for vice president? YOU BET WE ARE!
Here’s what Mitt Romney himself said about Congressman Ryan:
“Paul Ryan is a strong conservative leader, and I am proud to have him as my running mate.
He is widely respected for his leadership skills and his intellect, and for his ability to tackle serious issues. Together, we understand that a limited government and fiscal responsibility will unleash prosperity for all Americans.”
Isn’t it time we had leaders in Washington actually working to solve problems… instead of making already bad situations worse?
The Obama presidency has been one disaster after another…
• “Catch & Release” has put hundreds of thousands of illegal alien criminals, many of them violent and extremely dangerous, right back into our communities.
• “Fast & Furious” put American guns into the hands of Mexican drug cartels, killing Agent Brian Terry and countless others on both sides of the U.S./Mexico border.
• Lawsuits against Arizona, Alabama, Georgia and other U.S. states have cost taxpayers millions of dollars, wasting precious resources that could have been used to enforce the law and protect U.S. citizens.
• DREAM Act policies have jeopardized American jobs, especially for young Americans, blue collar workers, and seniors, and put America’s economic recovery at greater risk.
• At a time when 33 Million Americans are out of work and in a year in which more than 40 million American families applied for some form of government assistance, giving away jobs and forcing American taxpayers to foot the bill for free health care and welfare for illegal aliens is bad policy, plain and simple.
Are you ready to stand with B.A.N.-PAC and help bring “real change” to Washington?
NOT the sort of false change, false hope, and false promises Barack Obama talked about four years ago.
Today, we’re talking about true, honest, real CHANGE that we can believe in.
Secure borders… repealing amnesty for illegals… putting America first and getting America back to work!
Isn’t that worth fighting for?
We think it is, and that’s why we’re asking you to join us.
B.A.N.-PAC is separate from Ban Amnesty Now. We are a federal political action committee, and the resources we raise will go to elect anti-amnesty conservatives to Congress and the Romney/Ryan ticket to the White House!
By law, we cannot accept contributions larger than $5,000. And please don’t send cash. The safest way to join our effort is to make a secure donation online at BanAmnestyNow.org, whether you can afford $15, $25, $35, or even $50, $100, or even, $250 or more. Our online per transaction limit is $4,000, so if you’d like to make a contribution by check, our address is:
B.A.N.-PAC, 60 E Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 900, Tempe, AZ 85281.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio had this to say about Ban Amnesty Now: "I’m asking you to support Russell Pearce and Ban Amnesty Now, because they are America’s toughest anti-illegal immigration organization, and they are our best hope for stopping the Obama Amnesty scheme in its tracks."
That’s about the highest praise we could ever hope to receive!
And after that, what we most need now, is YOU!
Join B.A.N.-PAC Today to Repeal the Obama Amnesty for Illegal Aliens, Repeal Barack Obama and Send Romney-Ryan to Washington. Visit BanAmnestyNow.org.
Please help us bring REAL CHANGE to Washington today… and let’s start by sending home the pro-amnesty liberals and electing a President and Congress who will put America first!
Thank you for your support!