BY LINDA BENTLEY | AUGUST 15, 2012
2012 Taste of Cave Creek
Wednesday and Thursday, October 17 – 18 at Stagecoach Village
Sample cuisine from more than 25 restaurants in an outdoor, open-air setting. Expanded 2012 event includes nightly Cave Creek Acoustic Music Competition by Pandy Raye and Chicks with Picks and nightly Sanderson Ford-Sanderson Lincoln Tim & Willy Cave Creek Chili Cook-Off with the International Chili Society.
Other highlights include wine, craft beer and tequila tastings, live country and rock music with Tim & Willy’s All Earl Band and other local favorites, a Sonoran Arts League fine art exhibit and more.
• Delicious tastings from more than 20+ Cave Creek area restaurants.
• Cave Creek Music Competition – More than 20 acoustic entries each evening compete for cash and prizes.
• Cave Creek Chili Cook-Off with the International Chili Society, presented by Sanderson Ford-Lincoln, with $1750 awarded in prize money each night. Wednesday’s event features the Green Chili Competition and Thursday’s event features the Red Chili Competition.
• Art exhibit and sale by the non-profit Sonoran Arts League.
• Live music with Tim & Willy and the All Earl Band.
• Craft beer garden, wine, beer and Cruz tequila tastings.
• Cave Creek Green and Cave Creek Bicycle Festival exhibits.
The Town of Cave Creek
7100 E. Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek
5 – 10 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17 and Thursday, Oct.18, 2012
$10 per person, per day. Food tastings, $1 - $4 each. Tickets available online and at the gate, or at Sanderson Ford and Sanderson Lincoln
Participating restaurants: Alberto’s • Amaro Pizza • Bad Donkey • Bart’s Indian Village • Big Earl’s Greasy Eats • Binkley’s • Bryan’s BBQ • Buffalo Chip Saloon • Café Bink • Cave Creek Tap Haus • Carefree Resort & Villas • Cave Creek Smoke House • Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch Steakhouse • Cibo e Vino • El Encanto Mexican Food • The Grotto • Harold’s • Heart & Soul Café’ • The Hideaway • The Horny Toad • Latilla at the Boulders • Le Sans Souci • Roc2 Coffee • Saba’s • Chef Sara’s Vegan Academy • Tonto Bar & Grill • Village Coffee & Crepes