BY LINDA BENTLEY | APRIL 4, 2012
Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse vows ‘team will not quit until this is finished’
‘It’s for my country. It’s for my children. It’s for my family.’
Photo by Linda Bentley
SUN CITY WEST – As the media blackout continues, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse team continue to uncover more evidence of forgery and fraud concerning President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, Selective Service registration and his eligibility to hold the office of president of the United States.
On March 31, Arpaio and Mike Zullo, the Cold Case Posse’s lead investigator, spoke to an audience of over 1,200 interested citizens at the Church on the Green in Sun City West.
According to Brian Reilly (r) of the Surprise Tea Party, who helped organize the event, 1,710 signatures were collected over the weekend to petition the Arizona legislature to pass a resolution as per ARS 41-121(A)1, which states: “The secretary of state shall receive bills and resolutions from the legislature, and perform such other duties as devolve upon the secretary of state by resolution of the two houses or either of them.”
The resolution would direct Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett to send a certified letter to Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, “requesting that she produce certified source documents that are satisfactory to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office that positively identify the U.S. natural born citizenship and the Selective Service System registration of Barack Hussein Obama, II.”
The petition goes on to state, “With the recent findings of the MCSO Cold Case Posse, there is probable cause to believe that Barack Hussein Obama, II's Selective Service System registration form and his state of Hawaii Certification of Live Birth form are criminal forgeries. It is imperative to determine Barack Hussein Obama, II's status regarding his eligibility to be placed on the 2012 Arizona ballot.”
The audience was shown videos explaining how the Cold Case Posse concluded there was probable cause that forgery and fraud had been committed with respect to Obama’s long form birth certificate posted on the White House’s website on April 27, 2011 and his Selective Service System registration form.
“My team will not quit until this is finished,” Zullo reassured the audience as he mentioned additional problems with the birth certificate not explained in the video.
He said typewritten documents have even spacing between the letters, which was not so with this document.
There were problems with the registrar’s stamp as well as with the certificate number for Obama’s birth certificate being out of sequence with other birth records.
Zullo pointed out certain graphic features found in Adobe Photoshop and color differences in the text.
He stated there were at least two different typewriters used on Obama’s birth certificate, which could only mean the document was created by cutting and pasting information from other sources.
While speaking to the egregious nature of the forgery, Zullo said, “I don’t know what you call this …”
The audience erupted in applause when a woman in the audience yelled out, “A felony.”
Zullo stated the document is obviously a forgery and said, “We’re on the hunt to find out who did it and we have some pretty good ideas.”
While each member of the Cold Case Posse is volunteering his time to this effort, Zullo stated, “It’s for my country. It’s for my children. It’s for my family.”
He told the crowd what was even more shocking to him than the birth certificate was Obama’s Selective Service registration, stating, “It isn’t just forged, it’s poorly forged.”
Zullo said, “You were required by law to present yourself at the post office, fill out the card and show ID. If Obama were here getting college aide as foreign student, he wouldn’t have been required to register … that became a problem later.”
In addition to penalties of up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 for failure to register before turning 26 years of age, Zullo pointed out failure to register precludes one from holding a job with certain branches of the federal government.
While some assert the job of president is an elected post and not a job, Zullo disagrees because Obama receives a paycheck.
Zullo addressed talk show host Bill O’Reilly, who contends his people have looked into the birth certificate issue and because there were two newspaper clippings in 1961 with birth announcements for Obama that somehow trumped the forged birth certificate.
The posse looked into Hawaii’s policy of allowing the foreign born to register certificates of live birth and have found two known adopted individuals, who were two or three at the time, were issued brand new certificates of live birth. And, the registry sheet, a single line list of all the births was provided to the newspapers, which printed whatever was listed.
Zullo discussed how of 685 rolls of microfilm copies from the National Archives containing all the INS forms filled out by everyone entering the U.S. on international flights, all the forms dated Aug. 1, 1961 to Aug. 10, 1961, the time period during which Obama was allegedly born, are missing without any viable explanation.
Zullo told the audience about Arpaio’s letter to Lawrence G. Romo, director of the Selective Service System asking to view the original registration document.
On March 22, Richard S. Flahavan, Selective Service System Associate Director of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs responded with, “This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic. However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue.”
Arpaio subsequently wrote back to Romo stating, “If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document. If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my sheriff’s office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”
Arpaio went on to state, “Given the clarity and brevity of these requests, we would appreciate your direct response within ten business days of your receipt of this letter, since we are continuing our investigation.”
What’s interesting to note is Flahavan is the same person who fulfilled the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests for Obama’s Selective Service registration for both Stephen Coffman in October 2008 and Kenneth Allen in March 2009, as Sonoran News reported in March 2010: “Obama conspiracy – It’s no longer just a theory.”
Although the computer printouts sent to Coffman and Allen were both dated Sept. 9, 2008, they contained different information. The document locator number had been changed and the Allen record had been embellished with the notation of an additional document on file dated June 25, 1991, which didn’t appear on Coffman’s.
If anyone should know fraud had been committed, it would be Flahavan, who provided a paper trail of that fraud.
Zullo explained additional anomalies with the postal stamp used on Obama’s registration card, and said, “We recreated the 1980 pica stamp in my living room.”
He said the top of the 8 in the 80, which he stated was really an inverted 08 cut off from a 2008 pica year insert, had the top severed to obfuscate what was actually the bottom of the 8, because the bottom loop is larger than the top loop.
Zullo said, “This investigation is multi-faceted. It’s not only going beyond the borders of Arizona, it’s going international.”
Stating they have information that the major media networks have been threatened, possibly by George Soros operatives, Zullo said, “We’re only going to talk about what we can prove.”
Addressing Obama’s use of a Connecticut-issued Social Security number, Zullo stated the number had been flagged by the Social Security Administration, adding, “Why a 16-year-old boy, playing basketball in Hawaii would travel to Connecticut to get a Social Security card is a mystery.”
Zullo said they are looking into a person of interest, starting with the last person who handled the birth certificate file before it was uploaded to the White House website, and working their way backwards.
When asked what the next step would be, Zullo said Arpaio asked for a congressional investigation.
He said, “Ordinarily, this would go to the feds. But who are we going to give it to, Eric Holder?”
Responding to a question about the statute of limitations, Zullo said federal law for fraud and forgery is seven years and it only starts from the time it’s discovered.
“This isn’t even about the president,” said Zullo. “We have a fraudulent document and we want to find the people who created it.”
Visit http://www.mcsoccp.org to make a tax-deductible donation to assist the Cold Case Posse with its ongoing investigation.
Visit http://www.westernjournalism.com/sheriff-joe-arpaio-march-31-press-conference-full-video/ to view the March 31 press conference in its entirety.